I’ve been doing a great deal of thinking about what my mind is calling “forced creativity.” The book/professor/advertising genius telling you to go be creative. and exactly how to go be creative. Does it work? Is it beneficial? or does it produce more problems? I’m not sure… I haven’t thought it out that far. I just need to dump this thought off… more will come shortly.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]