I spent a summer learning and living beer advertising. The horizon looked less than promising as far as mass produced beer beverages were concerned. Then stuff like this comes along and completely changes my mind. This is definitely up there in my personal top ten greatest beer advertising concepts/executions. So not beer. So much more. But still the focus on the beer. Brilliant. Get the details here (from Shedwa).
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]