I finally figured it out. Christmas is really just about making it as difficult as possible for the red/green-color blind people of the world. Red. Green. Red. Green. Red. I think i’m going to sharpie my eyeballs red and green. just for fun. Everything is red and green this Christmas – even more than usual. On the off chance that you haven’t seen it, even LG is making this season even more Red and Green. I’ve had enough already. Only one more week.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]