I’m just amazed. Something so evil (or so the media is telling us) has become so popular – so well known – practically a star. A quick Google News search turns up thousands of stories. Today, I stopped in at the local fast-food burrito joint, and what did I see but a giant sign (pictured above) proclaiming they’re a trans-fat free zone. I mean really… hasn’t this gotten a bit out of hand? all I can say is I wish I had the power to turn something so bad into a household word.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]