I read several different stories about this today. Viacom has demanded content removed from YouTube. How will this change YouTube? I’m curious how many people use YouTube for content like that which has just been removed. I also have to wonder how this will change internet filtering and copywright issues. Download as much content as you can, before it’s all gone. Go!
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]