I’ve been e-mailed this video five times in the past three days by surfers (including my father), making it viral in the purest sense. It’s done by Saatchi & Saatchi Denmark (who is also hosting the video here). While some complain that it reeks of Droga5 and the whole Still Free business, it seems more earthy, more fun (less politics), and generally more Quicksilver. After last week’s Boston business, it’s hard to imagine something like this ever being aired on this side of the world, but interesting none the less – especially since surfers – and not advertising geeks – are passing this around.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]