This is just cool. I know it’s been done before. But I’ve never seen it done this well, and never branded so appropriately. I don’t have a problem with appropriating artistic styles and ideas when it’s done with taste. Margoets Fertitta Powell in NYC created this spot Sneaux, Directed by PES. To make it even cooler, they acknowledge that it isn’t really a new idea – which makes it that much better.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]