Ian Heathfield and Matt Doman, the creatives behind the AMV/BBDO Guinness “noitulovE” spot, are now at Fallon London and have yielded this spot for the Skoda Roomster. It’s a simple idea with a cool execution. Maybe I’m biased because of my Mr. Rodgers-influened childhood infatuation with assembly lines, but there’s somethin’ about this spot that just makes me smile – and yes, giggle a bit. The commerical does a great job in finding a feature of the Skoda that’s worth highlighting – something not all-that-successfully done in the past.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]