I remember being sent the news blurb last year by an old high school art teacher about the Portland, OR Horse Project. I was flipping through Notcot.org (not dot-com) this morning and recently posted was a note about Scott Wayne Indiana‘s project, linking to a page up on the Wooster Collective. It’s a great idea. I remember growing up in NE Portland with one of the rings just down the street… someone (or now a group) putting them to use in such an awesome way is true art, and it’s good to see it’s getting good press to boot.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]