So I’ve been up in Portland taking care of a few random tidbits, and dropped by the Hecklewood store to see what the folks over there have been up to. They’ve got some very cool stuff going on, including their new laser-etched leather wallets, which have recently been written-up on Cool Hunting. It’s great to see what some cool people with cool ideas can do. Hecklewood.com.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]