A friend sent me the link to the website Lost in Translation the other day, and I’m fascinated by it. It’s a basic engine that utilizes BabelFish to translate from English through five different languages and back to English. Interesting how much some things change. And if you pay enough attention, it almost turns into a lesson in grammar and sentence structure. Give it a try yourself… some interesting things may come up.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]