These billboards are self-promo/anti-billboard-regulation boards done by Oggi, an outdoor marketing agency in New Zealand. Makes you think about what and where outdoor boards actually are. It’s something I’ve been thinking about and discussing with others lately, specifically with similar issues and the “large mural” rules and regulations in Portland, OR.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]