It has once again been an insane weekend, leaving me little time for anything but sleep. In my few short stints checking e-mails and attempting to whittle down the backed-up pile of my RSS feeds, I came across the following YouTube video three times, and it’s quite possibly been the highlight of the internet for me this past week. At a time when business is driving me to the brink of insanity, this video puts everything into an interesting perspective.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]