I’ve been seeing a fair amount of this getting posted across the web over the past few weeks, and I’m beginning to wonder if it may turn into the next big thing – kind of like what happened with HRD images not too long ago. Check out a flickr photostream (complete with a how-to shot & description) here. Pretty cool stuff. And interestingly implemented – at the moment. Also has interesting possibilities for communication and advertising – but I’ll leave that speculation and discussion for another time.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]