I was watching the evening news and this commerical popped up, which I hadn’t seen yet, and I practically spit out my drink laughing. Admittedly, I’m a VW/Audi fan, but I really like this spot. The Audi A4 swingin’ in behind the self-parking Lexus LS460 is perfect. I’m slightly surprised to see Audi take such a direct jab at Lexus, but its clever, simple, and really does separate Audi and bolster a much-needed brand image. Good to see. I also like the implied snarkyness toward those “people who can’t park themselves.” I like it.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]