So I was at the store and picked up a pack of NEW! Jolly Rancher Double Blasts (pictured above). And incase you can’t quite read the two flavors at the top, they’re “Chorange” an”Raspilime”. Despite names vaguely reminiscent of cleaning products, the colors, blasts, bizarre starbursts of light, and general blast-in-the-face look of the packaging really drew me in. And then I tried one of the “flavor-infused, poweder filled candies” and was somewhat confused. maybe i’m just old fashioned, but I was happy when my candy was solid and not filled with powder. I was happy when I had one flavor at a time, but apparently the more the better. And “Chorange”? what kind of flavor is that? Cherry-orange seems okay in mind. that makese sense. but Chorange? maybe times are changing and for once, I’m not ready for it. And that’s not even taking the whole blue raspberry thing into account.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]