It’s been a few weeks since I’ve seen any outdoor/ambient/installation advertising that’s really piqued my interest. Until today. I stumbled across this Jeep ambient campaign, and am blown away. It’s so simple… almost too easy. But I guess that’s why it works so well. Done by Bates Y&R in Copenhagen, Denmark. I think this comes pretty close to satisfying my daily need for cool.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]