You might remember Struck Creative as the guys behind the award-winning Shave Everywhere site (and if you haven’t seen it, it’s definitely worth giving a few minutes of your time). Anyway, Struck is back with some very cool, yet incredibly simple stuff for Calle, a brand promoting street soccer in the US. Calle’s website (also by Struck) opening blurb begins “when it happens on the street. when pigeons are your audience…” which I find very intriguing for some reason. And their logo of a pigeon is almost more than I can handle. I’m already sold. But their clothing tags are the killer. The nail in the coffin, so to speak. The tags are a sticker, resembling a soccer ball when put into context of a street sign. Cool idea that’s been done in the past, but not quite as uniquely as this. Very simple, very easy, and speaks exactly to the company. Very cool.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]