I’ve started to get tired of the same old virals that keep showing up, but there’s something about this one that’s just different enough to be cool – and to keep my eyes glued to the screen. The tone, the atmosphere, the music, and the overall feel of it is somehow vastly different from the majority of virals out there, and just comes off refreshingly cool, instead of contrived and forced. Very cool. Done by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam for EA Sports to promote the release of FIFA Street 3, it certainly echoes other virals but there’s something I just can’t quite pinpoint that I love – and don’t get sick of.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]