Done for the WWF by Agency The Name out of Rome, it’s beautiful, simple, a bit clever, and just the slightest-bit funny. I wish I’d thought of it. And I just can’t stop chuckling at the crushed panda logo. I hope that’s not bad. I seriously don’t find any humor in the death of a panda. And I’m not sure how much it really pushes the messages of the WWF. Regardless, this ad definitely has a special place in my heart at the moment.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]