I remember seeing a slightly different version of this spot several years back, but it’s still pretty impressive, both in terms of execution and the message. It’s seen a recent resurgence in web popularity (which I figured I’d help along). Created by director Gabe Ibañez (whose IMDB popularity is incidentally up 365% this week), this spot for Metro de Madrid is much more theater than ad. Which doesn’t happen very often. And not this well. The high-quality version is viewable here.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]