I’m not sure that Freddie Mercury and Cadbury really go hand in hand, then again, neiter did a gorilla and Phil Collins. But it worked then. And in my book, it works now too. And I usually don’t like when advertisers use Queen. But for some reason, it’s perfect here.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]