The overload of youtube clips hyping the newest Sony/Fallon UK spot was beginning to drive me crazy. I kept hoping to see the actual spot, but no – just more hype. Well, after all the waiting, it’s finally here. Promoting Sony’s line of digital cameras with the tag “images like no other,” it follows the similar yet intoxicating pattern of the previous Sony spots for Bravia TVs. Does it work? I think so. Does it convey much of a message? Maybe? Is Miami flooded with foam awesome? Most definitely.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]