I just stumbled across this YouTube clip via Billboardom, and even though it’s not new, it’s awesome. Those who know me know I have a soft spot for clear billboards. This GoogleVideo board in Berlin is an awesome use of outdoor, great use of location, and a direct branding message. It’s not just a cool application for the sake of something cool. It actually makes you think a bit.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]