I’m intrigued by the site Guitarati, even though I’m still not entirely sure what to think. Conceptually, it’s fascinating. Basically, you associate a color with your mood, and then Guitarati compiles a playlist based upon your color choice (which is ultimately your mood feeling), which you can preview, get lyrics, then download, etc. An interesting way to preview and explore music. Certainly not Pandora, but there’s something interesting about the circles of color that keeps my interest piqued.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]