I’m a big Guy Ritchie fan, so it probably doesn’t come as much of a surprise that I’m elated with the newest Nike spot directed by Ritchie, “Take it to the next level.” Despite feeling a bit Prodigy-ish, it’s a cool short film, and it’s definitely carrying Nike in the direction they’re seeming to want to gravitate toward. A high-res version is on the Nike Football site right now. Monumental? maybe. Cool? Definitely.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]