In case you haven’t seen this, well… here it is. While I’m not exactly a die-hard ZooYork fan, they’ve got a great logo, and have definitely been pushing boundaries over the years, which is good for the sport, and good for media. The clip above is pretty self-explanatory. And their “How Do You Spread the Word” is an interesting (albeit not exactly earthshattering) use of YouTube and the whole user-generated thing. Whether or not it yields anything beneficial remains to be seen. But a thumbs up for using insects as a medium.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]