Ahh, the Zune. I could rant for a bit, but instead, I’ll just praise the job 72andSunny has done with the branding and marketing. The idea of The Social and ZuneArts are both incredible. The newest video, just in time for Mother’s Day, is just beautiful. Done by French Animator Yves Geleyn set to “Come As You Were” by The Bird And The Bee.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]