Just incase you haven’t seen it, check out this relatively new spot for the Discovery Channel. It’s pretty catchy in that whole-world sort of a way. And every time I stumble across it, it makes me smile a bit. Pretty simple, but pretty awesome.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]