I’ve watched this spot for Tiji a few times now, and every time I see it, it leaves me with a bizarre warm and fuzzy feeling. And my eyes are clued to the screen for the entire two minutes – relatively long for a spot. The combination of the animation, the soundtrack, and the pacing is purely captivating. It’s a simple idea with a simple plot that could be summarized in ten seconds, but instead, DDB France takes a beautiful two minutes to tell the tale.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]