Why? I don’t have a good answer. Other than Linerider is (was?) popular. McDonalds likes popular. Therefore, McDonalds likes Linerider? It seems like an odd choice to me. But I’m not a big fan of McDonalds, and I’m not really in awe of Linerider anymore. Maybe it’ll be effective for a few that fall into both of those categories.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]