Cool. Not because it’s an unbranded Levis viral (which there’ve been a few of lately) but because it’s well-filmed and well-planned. The soundtrack is spot on. And the use of an International Scout and a triple-white VW Beetle seems to say they know their target pretty well. I’m impressed – not by the viral aspect, but by the idea as a while.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]