Roger Federer, while busy with Wimbledon, has appeared in a newly released TV spot for Nike. You may recognize the Coach as New Zealand comedian Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Anyway, it’s a bizarre spot that kept me laughing for quite a while. It all ties together beautifully if not a bit bizarrely.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]