I know I just posted about the DHL “Tracking Anywhere” campaign, but I was recently contacted and provided with these videos hosted on youtube, which are both awesome in campaign concept and in soundtrack choice for the video clips. Thought I’d share with ya’all.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]