It was just a few months ago that i wrote about the Joshua Harris air installations in New York City. Apparently just a few months later, Ogilvy has turned the Air Bear into an ad for The Evironmental Defense Fund. Not that it’s a bad thing. It definitely gets Harris some publicity, and it presents the EDF in a different way. Everybody wins.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]