I know the chicken idea isn’t new, and it’s probably been done before. Possibly even the same idea. The copy (” The 280-hp Nissan Altima SE-R. Make way.”) doesn’t really capture me. but the combination of the art direction and the simplistic idea, executed by TBWA\chit\day Los Angeles, really grabs me. That, and it’s not a product shot of the car. There’s plenty of those floating around. It’s nice to see relatively mainstreams like TBWA and Nissan take a bit of a different path – even if just for a moment.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]