I’ve seen this one on TV a few times lately, and it just makes me chuckle. I have to admit, I’m getting a bit tired of the Mac vs. PC ads, even though every now and then something breathes some new life into ’em. I was really hoping that the new Windows ads with Seinfeld would spur some good competitive advertising. Which it has, to an extent. It seems Apple was able to fire back in a simple, succinct, and relatively cheap fashion… which makes me smile a bit. So for the moment, I may be a fan of the Apple ads again.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]