I saw this the other day and have to say, it’s impressive. Released last week by 60Frames Entertainment, the short has been popping up all over the internet. A pretty impressive appropriation of the classic Budweiser “wassup!” guys.
And the most painfully ironic bit to go with the film: on Friday, 60Frames announced they had to cut jobs and and ended up laying off six of their employees. Kind of speaks to the film.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]