I’m a sucker for a good story. And the only thing that can make a good story even better is some impressive yet simple illustration. I recently stumbled across this clip that I somehow missed when it first came out. It simply and beautifully describes (and illustrates) the story of Asics, Kihachiro Onitsuka, and the birth of the Onitsuka Tiger. And it makes me want to go buy some tigers.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]