I have to say, I was pretty impressed when I first heard the debut album from London electro duo the Autokratz. They’ve got an unique sound that blends a few genre together nicely, which is always a good thing. But I was blown away when I looked around and saw the music video for their single, “Stay the Same.” Wow. and it’s got that turkey-feast-holiday-time feel to it. so it’s both cool and somewhat timely… I suppose. The video was directed by Laurie Thinot at Partizan Lab. Cool stuff.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]