This spot makes me smile. Partly because I drive a vw, and always look forward to the level of creativity that agencies bring to Volkswagen spots. This one is simple, a touch edgy, and clever, without being in-your-face funny. And it makes an interesting point about the evolution of the brand. Highlighting “new standards. new tests.” is certainly an interesting tactic beyond just the “a new car!” approach. Cool. Oh… and any spot that uses Franz Ferdinand is good in my book. Done by Agence V, France.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]