something about the combination of a simple idea, innosence, and a beautiful yet subtle soundtrack that takes a backseat to some beautiful filmography make this spot pretty impressive. For Strongbow Cider, done by Clemenger BBDO out of Melbourne. Full credits if you click through to YouTube. It’s just got a nice feel for a big-brand alcohol spot. and it makes me happy.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]