I can’t say I’m a huge fan of the “thinking Arby’s” campaign… at times, it just feels contrived and forced. But this piece kind of changed my mind just a bit. Done by Fletcher Martin in Atlanta, billboards were hijacked with giant Arby’s “thought” balloons. This is the kind of idea I can get behind.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]