Saw this Nike Sportswear clip from BBDO Argentina today. Interesting… I’m not sure how I truly feel about their classifications of “hoody on” vs “hoody off,” but the concept is interesting, and the final product is equally (if not more) interesting. While it’s pretty blatantly in the hipster-lomography-pictures of nothingness, it seems to work pretty nicely.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]