I love this spot. Mostly because it reminds me (and maybe draws from?) of one my favorite photographers, David Leventhal. It reminds me of his Wild West series from the late 80s… static yet dynamic and captivating. The audio track adds to the ambiance that’s created. There’s something impressive about the spot being almost entirely comprised of miniatures. Kind of works to get the point across, even though I’m not entirely sure I kow why.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]