Every time I stumble across this spot, it makes me smile. Such a simple idea, executed beautifully in stop motion. Simple yet complex, the idea is almost heartwarming. Toss in the unexpected (especially from Audi) track from Woodie Guthrie, and you’ve got a charming spot that breaks far from the standard top-gear-esque euro car spot. The ad itself is from BBH and Passion Pictures. I’m diggin’ it.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]