All I can say is… hmm. I’m not even sure what to say. This is so odd, so discomforting, so funny, and so much like something I would have thought of and passed over. Someone’s got some balls to push this one through. The end result is strange. I’m not sure there’s any other word for it. And I suppose maybe there is some creativity in puppies in advertising. Done by The Viral Factory for Samsung’s S8300 UltraTouch. Weird.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]