I’m all for a crazy billboard. but this one may be a bit far. I applaud the simple, easy to read copy. But I’m not sure what the message is. “Go humans go” could imply a few things… from extoling the laxative properties of oatmeal to proclaiming that the Quaker Oat guy is actually a cybernetic creature from the future coming to eradicate the planet of our species. Either way, the giant Quaker dude is freaking me out a bit. The Quaker Website sheds a bit of light on the subject, but fails to make the billboards any less creepy.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]