The push Samsung has been making to get their LED TV technology promoted is pretty impressive. I keep seeing this hummingbird everywhere… including print ads for other companies like Fry’s Electronics. And I have to say, for some reason, this mechanical LED hummingbird really freaks me out. Reminds me of Mechagodzilla. or something. And I’m not a fan. That being said, the TV spots, hummingbirds aside, are exquisitely beautiful. But that bird makes me never want to buy a Samsung TV.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]