Nike Sportswear Stories showcases Nikesportswear (NSW) Italy’s new line-up an in incredibly complex and equally creative fashion. Clothing lookbooks have gotten more and more complex, often at the expenese of actually highlighting the clothes. These stop-motion exposees tell stories while still showcasing the clothes themselves. Impressive and definitely worth a look.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]